Media designers, media artists, IT developers, tech people, programmers, communications and product designers, scientists, engineers and project managers all work hand in hand at ART+COM Studios. Projects are developed from their individual contexts in small, multidisciplinary teams. We are motivated by our ambition to push boundaries and, together, to create the new.
- Starting: immediately
- Duration: six months
- Remuneration: by arrangement
- Contribute to designing responsive and interactive exhibits, including interaction concepts, screen and interface design
- Execution of work for the Art Direction: development and implementation of interfaces
- Image and video editing
- Prepare for presentations
- Completed first three semesters in communication design studies, interface design studies, interaction design studies or alike
- Initial experiences in interface design, basic knowledge of user behaviour and navigation
- Skillful use of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and After Effects
Please notice that we do not hire graduated designers for intern positions as internships are meant to give undergraduates first insights and working experience.
We are pleased to receive your application including work samples online or as PDF file via e-mail addressed to Tim Horntrich: firstname.lastname@example.org